The Downingtown West Cross Country team Summer Endurance Program.
- Mondays (7am-9am): Marsh Creek Boat Docks
- Tuesdays (7am-9am): West High School Track
- Wednesdays (7am-9am): Timber Top Farm
- Thursdays (7am-9am): Wilderness Trail
- Fridays (7am-9am): Three-Twenty-Two Trails (Rt. 322 & Bradford Ave.)
- Saturdays (8am-10am): Springton Manor Farm (Lower Parking Lot)
We’d like to have all of our athletes track their training on DailyMile, a free online fitness tracker. DailyMile.com allows our athletes and coaches to stay connected and monitor individual training in order to make adjustments when necessary. Once you sign-up for your account you can “friend” all of the runners on our XC team – I’m listed as “Coach B.” on DailyMile. Then start logging your training!
Downingtown West XC is a cross country team that runs for Downingtown West High School. The team is coached by Head Coach Scott Burns and Assistant Coaches James Smith, Scott Turner, and Leslee Hoey. This site is intended for the usage of the athletes, coaches, booster club members, and parents of the team as a source of information addressing the team’s news and announcements. Check out our facebook site, twitter posts, or subscribe to our blogposts!